There was a bit of news that dropped like a stunner the previous morning. Ravi Shastri uncovered that perhaps the best cricketer may have all around played his last ODI for India. Actually, this is actually what Shastri uncovered to the media.
“I have had a conversation with MS Dhoni and that is between us. He has finished his Test career, he may soon end his ODI career… In all probability, he will finish One-day cricket. People must respect that he’s played non-stop in all formats of the game for a while. At his age, probably the only format he’ll want to play is T20 cricket which means he’ll have to start playing again, get back into the groove because he’s going to play in the IPL and see how his body reacts.”
- Tesla Model Y Prototype Approved For Production
- Best Web Designing Institute In Delhi
- Keerthy Suresh In Blue Dress With Cute And Lovely Smile With Her Mother Menaka Suresh
- Prediksi Manchester City Vs Arsenal
- IBM TSM Users Email List | IBM TSM Users Mailing Address Databse
- Heaven Is For You If You Make Struggle For Yourself
- Patiala To Delhi Taxi Service | 1313 Taxi
- How Might I Get NBN Speed? All That You Have To Think About National Broadband Network (NBN).
- Asia Pacific Hand Sanitizer Market
- Tips To Improve Your Facebook Ad Targeting