Hazard analysis and critical control points, or HACCP, is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe and designs measures to reduce these risks to a safe level. HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product. For successful implementation of a HACCP plan, management must be strongly committed to the HACCP concept. A firm commitment to HACCP by top management provides company employees with a sense of the importance of producing safe food. HACCP is designed for use in all segments of the food industry from growing, harvesting, processing, manufacturing, distributing, and merchandising to preparing food for consumption. HACCP is important because
- Professional PHP Training Courses Institute In Ghaziabad
- HOW TO FIX AOL INSTANT MESSENGER (AIM) ERROR 5
- Car Wash San Bruno Provides Automatic Car Wash Services
- Nokia Lumia 925 Mobile Series Pre-order Begins In Indian Mobile Market
- 4 Key Features To Look For In An Education Loan For MS In USA
- Professional Web Writing Solution For Great Google Ranking
- Get The Imfomation Axis Browser Launched By Yahoo Search Engine!
- Know About The Webroot Enabling Or Disabling Call & SMS Blocking Features
- How To Cancel McAfee Antivirus Subscription And Get Refund?
- Best JAVA Training In Chennai | JAVA Training Institutes In Chennai