Hazard analysis and critical control points, or HACCP, is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe and designs measures to reduce these risks to a safe level. HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product. For successful implementation of a HACCP plan, management must be strongly committed to the HACCP concept. A firm commitment to HACCP by top management provides company employees with a sense of the importance of producing safe food. HACCP is designed for use in all segments of the food industry from growing, harvesting, processing, manufacturing, distributing, and merchandising to preparing food for consumption. HACCP is important because
- Ponchos: Buy Cotton Knitted Women’s Ponchos, Tops, Capes, Woolen Ponchos
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 – 8575 Posts
- South Africa Jobs Vacancies – Jobs In South Africa
- PS Vs MS BBL Match 38 2019-20 | Proxy Khel Fantasy Cricket Predictions.
- Sikkim Tour Packages. Customized Holiday Tour Package At Best Price
- What Are The Essentials Of An Ideal Conference Hall For Office Meetings?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution In Workplace
- Everything You Should Know About Earaches
- Used & New Lost/Found Online For Sale In Ajman – Quoodo.com
- Samsung TV Service Center In Hyderabad