Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
- Web / Software / Mobile Apps Updates
- Free Standing Brochure Holder | Trade Show Literature Stand | Starline Displays
- Blockchain Game Development Company
- Shop Online Gifts For Pets And Pet Lovers
- Korean Interpreter Chennai
- Software Testing In The Australia By Employremote
- SuiteCRM Hide Unwanted Things Form Clear Interface
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- QuickBooks Error Code 6190
- Fantastic Tips To Choose Shower Doors And Enclosures