Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- Why Stella Loussier Is An Interesting SEED Destiny Character (In My Opinion)
- Desoutter Industrial Tools Announces New Industrial Smart Hub, CONNECT
- Microsoft Teams Employee Engagement
- Printed Cosmetics Boxes Express The Product Nature
- Pickerel Lake Recovery Center: Now A Resort
- Single Wheel Barrow In Mumbai
- MS Dynamics CRM Users Email List | MS Dynamics CRM Customers Database
- Can I Have Luxury Accommodation In Cowes?
- CNC Machinist Jobs | Hiring CNC Machinist | CNC Machinist Job Offers
- 8 Mukhi Certified Rudraksha | Aath Mukhi Rudraksha | Eight Faced Rudraksha | Eight Mukhi Rudraksha