Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- Sms Marketing Service Provider Uae
- Packers And Movers Rajkot
- QuickBooks Support Phone Number
- Light Doctor – Buy LED COB MODULE Online
- What Stack Should I Plan On Using For An Ecommerce Application?
- Europe Healthcare Biometrics Market Research Report, Share, And Forecast To 2025
- Gomed Stone Finger | Gomed Stone Wearing Day And Time As Per Astrology
- Green Lily Landscaping And Garden Design
- Energy Management India
- P Support Phone Number