eCommerce is going to grow from $2.3 trillion in 2017 to $4.88 trillion by 2021, and although most of that is going to come from popular marketplaces, there is no lack of potential for your own owned online store.
At the very least, having your own website diversifies your online presence and protects your brand from being at the mercy of any single marketplace, and their changing rules. At best, a website is an owned channel that allows eCommerce sellers to increase profit margins and conversions.
Your store can earn trust on large marketplaces with huge customer bases, but once you’ve grown to a certain stage, it’s time to create your own website.
- Ergonomic Furniture Can Improve Operator Efficiency
- Book Your Dream Home – ATS Nobility Floor Plan
- Locksmith In Baytown TX
- How to style with Cotton?
- Protection For Children
- Restricted Area Trekking In Nepal -Controlled Area Trekking
- Webroot Customer Service
- Finding the best Consultant for Australian Business Visa from Dubai
- Great Internet Marketing Tools Forever
- Buy Fabulous Print T-shirts Online | Sasta.Pk