Alexandrite, the name itself reminds us of the name of a great warrior. The discovery of the stone has a strong history related with it. It derives its name from the Russian King Czar Alexander II. It is said that the stone was discovered at the day of the king's birth in the year 1834 and hence the name Alexandrite was kept. The stone was first excavated in the Ural Mountains of Russia. Initially, the name of the stone was kept as diaphanite, which meant to appear in the Greek language but later the name was changed to Alexandrite.
- Best Way To Learn Arabic Online
- Kinza- Does Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Offer Any Free Plan?
- Best Axis Browser Launched By Yahoo Search Engine!
- How To Protect Your Business Ideas
- BITConME Blockchain Investment Technology Conference Middle East ( BITConME )
- Mobile App Development Company | 247 Labs
- Passport Renewal Process | Check The Passport Renewal | 9990590979
- HACCP Certification In Qatar
- Residential Properties In Bhopal
- Become A Travel Agent With Payworld