Six members of the Surrey County Cricket Club have been advised to self-isolate as a safety measure against the COVID-19 outbreak.
Six players in the Surrey County Cricket Club had been in close proximity to one another that’s why they had been advised to self-isolate first. Though not all of them show symptoms of the COVID-19, they were still asked to stay at home as a safety precaution against the global pandemic.
- Kwickscreen | Retractable Partition Screen | Kwickscreen
- Corporate Party Places In Bangalore
- How Cybercrime Impacting The Individuals?
- Digital Marketing Training Institute Attapur – 8801399949
- Buy FitFlop Online From UrbanShore – Official Fitflop Retailer.
- What Are The Essentials Of An Ideal Conference Hall For Office Meetings?
- Jodhaa Akbar 8th January 2014 Episode
- Security Guard Management Pricing | Gosgm
- Christmas Gifts Ideas 2018 | CuteRascals
- Ray Kroc Awards: Celebrating Our Top Performing Restaurant Managers