Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Shmata Vd Katra Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- ACE Divino Greater Noida West Price
- Flowering Shrubs for Sale
- Hire the Best Shopify Developers in the USA
- Reasons Why ISVs Must Consider Outsourced Product Management
- The three critical leadership lessons we can learn from super bowl 51
- Bathroom Accessories Singapore
- Womens Leggings Manufacturers
- Bike Clothing,Jerseys Online – Cycling Jerseys Store Online – Cycling Frelsi
- TFG Group Metal Fabrication – Giving Back