Quarterly earnings at Samsung Electronics Co. fell for the first time in two years as sales of smartphones and tablets slowed in developed countries.
The South Korean company Tuesday estimated an operating profit of 8.3 trillion won ($7.8 billion) for the final three months of 2013, a 6 percent decline over a year earlier. The result was lower than forecast by analysts and an 18 percent drop from the third quarter. Sales rose 5 percent to 59 trillion won ($55.4 billion).
- Send Diwali Faral To USA, UK & Worldwide
- Natron SE Series Silicone Inks Now Available In Mexico
- Child Future Planning – Make Your Child’s Future Bright
- The Differences Project Mediation Can Make
- Inter Part 1 2 Result 2012 Of Bise Lahore Board
- Home Care Assistance Nashville, Tn
- Knowlarity : Cloud Telephony Based Company In India
- Banquet Halls In Delhi With Parking Is A Must Condition While Finalising Venue
- Cloud 9 Towers Vaishali, Cloud 9 Studio Apartments Vaishali
- Nepali Entrepreneur Hob Khadka Launches Blockchain-Driven Xceltrip