Pyrite also known as iron pyrite or fool’s gold is an iron sulfide mineral. Pyrite is pale brass yellow colored and has metallic luster thus having resemblance with gold. Pyrite is found with other oxides and sulfide in rocks and coal beds. Some of the countries such as Peru, the U.S., Russia, Spain and South Africa have commercially important deposits of pyrite. The flat radial disks of pyrites are also known as dollars or sun. Pyrite is used in various applications such as production of sulfur compounds such as sulfur dioxide and sulfuric acid, cathode material, semiconductor material and marcasite jewelry items. In addition, pyrite is used as filler in wheels and brake pads. Moreover, the pyrites are used as an ore for gold, as both forms under similar conditions and are available in same rocks. Pyrite is also used as gemstone and is considered as a stone of warmth and power.
- Why Outsourcing To B2B Lead Generation Firms Is Best Recommended
- Things to keep in mind when appearing for a job interview.
- Quality Assurance of Jainson Lab India
- Best Practices to Maintain Healthy Cash Flow
- Top 10 Best Phone Under 12000
- Bettis Actuator Springs
- Elegant and durable Blue Bed in a Bag Online
- Review of thrillophilia
- Best Quality Analysis & Testing Company- Shiv Technolabs
- Internet Explorer Technical Support