Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Paediatric Endocrinology
- List Of Free United States Classified Websites
- Automatic Changeover Switch
- What Is Photo Staging?
- Best Phone And Email Extractor Software, Mobile Number Extractor Tool
- Northern Lights Iceland
- Vacuum With Bag – Top 4 Choices You Should Consider Buying
- Voyage To Sikkim And Darjeeling
- How Paul Ryan Lost And Donald Trump Won In The Fight For The Future Of The GOP
- Pressure Gauge Parts For Safety