New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned, following a report on allegations of assault by multiple women in The New Yorker.
"It's been my great honor and privilege to serve as Attorney General for the people of the State of New York. In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me," Schneiderman said in a statement. "While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office's work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018."
- Same Day Agra Tour By Train | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Train
- Easiest Way To Get An Awesome, Mobile-friendly Website
- What Is Egyptian Cotton
- Residential Properties In Bhopal
- Green Apparels In Kerala
- Quicken Customer Care Number 1-800-513-4593, Helpline Number
- Fall Protection Training
- Fantastic Tips To Choose Shower Doors And Enclosures
- Global Cellulose Acetate Market Outlook 2017-2022
- Reqroots – IT Staffing | IT Recruitment Companies In Bangalore