Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Butt-Welded Pipe Fitting Elbow Suppliers, Dealer, Manufacturer And Exporter In India
- Mascot Soho Sports City 2/3 BHK Apartments In Noida Extension
- Slotcar Decals | Slot Fabrik
- Buy Generic Latisse Online
- Benefits Of Hiring Mobile App Development Service Providers
- Suffering From Allergies? Try These Natural Antihistamines!
- Health And Safety Audit
- IBM Mainframe Users Contact List
- Top 5 Reasons To Outsource ReactJs Development Services To A Reliable IT Development Company
- Create Your Own ERC20 Token