Lynda Hamblen lives with her husband and her cat Elvira in a small gray house on a hill on a farm outside Union City, Tennessee. Having lived a life blessed with cats, she decided to write a novel about a cat’s view of life, heaven, and eternity. She is a published poet and essayist, but William and Tibby Forever is her first novel.
- How helpful will be Mens Slippers?
- Accountants for Startups
- Barbie Dress up Games
- Whole House Water Purification System
- Amber Glass-Bracelets
- Bathroom Waterproofing – Why is it Important?
- Top Jersey City divorce Lawyers
- Over-blog – Should I Start An Ecommerce Business In 2020?
- How Branson Cabin Rentals Make Your Vacation Amazing
- Business Migration USA