While new data shows the non-majors' market share is growing, one aggregation head has claimed a lack of innovation is ultimately stopping the sector from nabbing a greater slice of the pie.
Speaking at a CEO roundtable hosted by Citibank in Sydney yesterday, Aussie's James Syond said brokers were and are keen to support the non-majors, but these lenders are simply not offering anything eg. Products for clients with Credit Arrears, that is different to the major lenders.
- Free Shipping Nike Air Force 1 Wheat Dark Mocha for Sale
- Best Digital Marketing Training in Pune, 100% Placement Assistance
- Residential Flats in Tonk Road Jaipur
- How to create a wallet in Bitdefender?
- The William Esper Studio | Top Rated Acting Classes in the US
- Planned preventive maintenance
- Whoever Removes A Worldly Hardship From A Believer
- Polo Half Sleeve Mens T Shirts Online
- Best Malay Wedding Service & Wedding Planner in Singapore
- Kaos polos Bekasi selatan | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS