The COVID19 pandemic has brought the world down to the knees. With people locked inside their homes and economy crashing, it's the most vulnerable who are facing the brunt. While some are working on the frontline to help contain the outbreak, others are staying home, doing their part to slow down the spread. But many had to leave their homes in search of livelihood, for basic necessities like food and shelter.
In such an unprecedented time, we must help each other out and make the environment safe again.
Hyundai Mobis took a step to create awareness and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Hyundai Mobis, through CSR Arm, Mobis India Foundation, has earmarked a sum of Rs.6 crores to provide healthcare essentials, ration kits and donations to help recover from the trying times.
• Keeping hygiene as a priority, Hyundai Mobis donated face masks and sanitiser worth Rs. 3 crores with the help of Oli India, a leading NGO
• To help cope with the crisis, Hyundai Mobis has contributed
- Shop Loving Diamond Leather Wrist Band
- Jaipur Delhi Day Tour By Car | Same Day Jaipur Tour By Car
- Best Secret Browser IPhone App
- Top 6 Packers And Movers Lucknow List
- Family Planning In India, Ultimate Approach To Boost Financial Health Of Your Family
- Professional Way To Clean The Car
- Mardi Himal Trek | Mardi Himal Trek Cost Itinerary
- Why Is Social Media Services Important For Business?
- Spoken English In Gurgaon – Dezinecareers
- Online Cakes, Flowers And Gifts Delivery In Indore