And complete the Hajj and ‘umrah for ALLAH. But if you are prevented, then [offer] what can be obtained with ease of sacrificial animals. And do not shave your heads until the sacrificial animal has reached its place of slaughter. And whoever among you is ill or has an ailment of the head [making shaving necessary must offer] a ransom of fasting [three days] or charity or sacrifice. And when you are secure, then whoever performs ‘umrah [during the Hajj months] followed by Hajj [offers] what can be obtained with ease of sacrificial animals. And whoever cannot find [or afford such an animal] – then a fast of three days during Hajj and of seven when you have returned [home]. Those are ten complete [days]. This is for those whose family is not in the area of al-Masjid al-Haram. And fear ALLAH and know that Allah is severe in penalty.
- ATS Pristine Ready to Move Flats in Sector 150 Noida
- Ecommerce Marketplace
- spices suppliers in India
- Coworking Space in Noida
- Pyaar Ka Dard Hai 3rd january 2014 Episode
- Artificial Turf Melbourne
- Developing Employees at Work
- Strategic partnerships: Which one suits your business best?
- Wedding Banquets in Faridabad with elegance at par
- Auto Parts & Accessories | Autos – Free Classified Ads Platform Dubai