The Training on Design of Plastic Components from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop Plastic Components meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
1. Design of Plastic Components
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop Plastic parts meeting the needs of functional, aesthetic and business requirements. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Plastic parts design and manufacturing including Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Design of Plastic Parts using CATIA V5
This module provides training on techniques needed for detailed modelling of plastic.
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Guide To Controlling Microsoft Xbox One Using Amazon Alexa
- Why It Is Very Easy To Migrate To Canada From India?
- Fastest Courier Service In India
- Immigration To Canada And Australia
- CCNA Course Fees | Networking Courses | Cisco Training | IIHT
- KNOW HOW TO SOLVE AOL SMTP ERROR 421 4.7.1?
- Jual Souvenir Mug Magic Bunglon Custom Premium
- Dedicated Server Sweden | Stockholm Dedicated Server | ServersProvider
- Payal Khandwala- The Designer With Substance