The Training on Design of Plastic Components from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop Plastic Components meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
1. Design of Plastic Components
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop Plastic parts meeting the needs of functional, aesthetic and business requirements. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Plastic parts design and manufacturing including Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Design of Plastic Parts using CATIA V5
This module provides training on techniques needed for detailed modelling of plastic.
- PCS Coaching In Dehradun
- European Flight Guide | Travel European Countries – Riya Travel
- Setup USA Provide To Help Fix Any Software
- Horizontal Directional Drilling Industry 2017 Market Research Report
- Grosir Kaos Serua| Grosir Kaos Indonesia
- Smoking Hypnosis Perth Best Curing Centre
- Evolution Of COVID 19 Outlines Path From Animals To Human Cells
- Best Party Hall In Chennai – SAN Event Hall
- 6 Compelling Reasons To Choose CodeIgniter For Your Next Web Project
- Buy Agriculture Land Bhopal