Is CMI a recognised qualification? is simple question any one can ask. When you see a course like our CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, it can be hard to gather what that means. The question we’re going to be looking at in this post is what the “CMI” means and what sort of qualification you come out of the course with.
It’s not a type of qualification – in this case, the qualification is a Level 7 Diploma. I’ve already written about what a level 7 qualification is, so if you’re unsure about that, go back and have a read of that. The CMI here stands for “Chartered Management Institute” – a recognised organisation that represents managers. College of Contract Management in the United Kingdom is a leading course provider worldwide. You can learn more about them at their website.
- Metatech – Thermal Spray PVt. Ltd
- Financial Sales Leads And The Groups Managing Them
- Reasons To Choose Skip Barber Driving School
- Legal Compliance Tool | Regulatory Compliance Management Software
- Sales Force Softwares
- Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets
- Salesforce Integrations Expertise
- Genset Controller Manufacturers In India
- Nutraceutical Products | Multivitamin Tablet Manufacturer In India
- About Jainson Lab India