In 1944 The Education Act was introduced that made education available to everyone up to the age of fifteen. The Education Act is more commonly referred to as ‘The Butler Act’ as it was founded by Richard Austen Butler (Rab Butler), a conservative politician. Butler’s 1944 Education Act was an attempt to create the structure for the post-war British education system.
The Butler act also introduced the tri-partite system of education. The tri-partite system tested children at the age of eleven (11 plus examination), and depending on their level of aptitude they would then attend a technical college, a secondary modern or a grammar school.
- Playtex Gloves: The Best Dishwashing Gloves
- 100 Amp Changeover Switch
- Quick Tips On How To Prepare For MCI FMG Exam
- Best Senior Citizen Home, Old Age Home, Retirement Community Home, Coimbatore
- Tailor-made Safaris Tanzania
- Best NISM Certification Courses With Stock Homes Training Indore.
- Big Data Analytics Role In Different Industries
- Online Shopping India Artificial Jewellery
- Cobabet88 – Tottenham Vs Swansea City 25 Agustus 2013
- Auto Repair Riverside CA – Auto Repair Shop In Riverside CA