In 1944 The Education Act was introduced that made education available to everyone up to the age of fifteen. The Education Act is more commonly referred to as ‘The Butler Act’ as it was founded by Richard Austen Butler (Rab Butler), a conservative politician. Butler’s 1944 Education Act was an attempt to create the structure for the post-war British education system.
The Butler act also introduced the tri-partite system of education. The tri-partite system tested children at the age of eleven (11 plus examination), and depending on their level of aptitude they would then attend a technical college, a secondary modern or a grammar school.
- Hawaiian Volcanoes To Visit On Your Next Vacation
- What Area Unit The Causes Of Norton Error 8504 ? | Call-1-833-662-5666
- Smarten – Augmented Analytics Tools, Advanced Data Discovery Tools
- Instaflex – Does Instaflex Work?
- Psychology Research Paper Writing Service In New York
- You Will Enjoy Reading – Floor Scale – Makes A Tough Task Easy
- Transformers Manufacturers In India Uttar Pradesh: Uptransformersindia
- ITI Course
- Top Cloud ERP Software | Cloud ERP Solution Vendors
- IS215VAMBH1A In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.