Testing Services ----> Water Testing
1. Physical Parameters
pH, Temperature, Electrical Conductivity, Odour, Taste, Color, Turbidity.
2. Chemical Parameters
Total suspended solids, Total dissolved solids, Total alkalinity, Total hardness, Ca hardness, Chloride, Flouride, Sulphate, Sodium, Potassium, Nitrate, Total Phosphate, Iron as Fe, Heavy metals, TKN, Phenols, SAR, % Sodium, Oil & Grease & PAH.
3. Organic Parameters
DO, COD, BOD, Pesticides & insecticides.
4. Biological Parameters
Total Bacterial Count, Total coliforms, Fecal coliforms, Phytoplankton, Zooplankton Anaysis will be carried out as per standard procedures. Parameters for analysis will be selected as required per:
Drinking Water standards IS: 10500
Surface Water standards IS: 2296
Effluent Standards GSR 801 (E), GSR 422 (E) Water suitability forDrinking, Fisheries, Swimming pools, Construction, Boilers, irrigation, cooling towers etc., Water corrosive characteristics, Langlier saturation index also waste water.
- Global Patch Management Market
- SPY IPHONE SMS MESSAGES OF YOUR KIDS AND GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER
- Web Design Company Melbourne | Design Agency Melbourne
- Best Mechanical Keyboard For Gaming
- Mobile App Development Company
- With Great Data Power Comes Great Cyber-responsibility
- Take No Stress And Install Seamless Aluminum Gutter
- Nebosh Course In Lahore
- It Staffing Company In Bangalore
- Aspire K1 Stealth Kit