Indoor Air Quality Testing
Pragathi labs offers Indoor Air Quality Testing that helps you to identify the concerns associated with mold, radon, CO, CO2, VOCs, particulars, relative humidity, filtration, outdoor ventilation, bacteria, and thermal conditioning.
Ventilation (Fresh Air)
Particle concentration in cleaned HVAC system
Air borne Particles
Air borne contaminants such as CO, NOx, Volatile Organic Compounds
Particles particularly less than 4 microns (Respirable)
Biological, Bacteria, Viruses, and plants such as fungi, mold and pollen.
Indoor Air Quality – Ultrafine particle tracking
- Mobile App development in Kolkata
- Laptop Faster | Laptop Reviews , Buying Guides, And Tutorials
- Hamilton Crawford – Euro zone retail sales suffer in February
- Hot adidas Yeezy 700 V3 Kyanite Will Coming Early 2021
- Buy Versace Dinnerware Set In India
- Outdoor lighting Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia Outdoor Landscape Lighting Installer
- Role of web design and development company in India
- Reliance Industrial Plots
- Jigsy- How to Boost Ecommerce Conversions with Email Marketing?
- English Speaking Course 30 days