Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Roses, Orchids, Lilies – Flower Delivery In Chennai
- Data Recovery Services
- How To Write A Critical Thinking Essay Perfectly?
- Express Your Words Through Actions With Heartfelt Gifts
- How To Pick The Right Tadoba Safari Gate | Tadoba National Park Package
- Mean Stack Training In Hyderabad
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Taxi Sunnyvale To OAK (Oakland Airport) 20% Off, Safe And Comfortable Ride
- Best Real Estate Agent Of Toronto
- Prediksi Parma Vs Lazio