My love for writing manifested at an early age. When I was nine years old, I wrote a 55-page novel called “Three Ways.” Two years later, I wrote a play, which was performed in my backyard.
Graduating from the University of Hartford with a BS in General Business Management, I then became a member of the United States Army. Upon leaving the military and becoming employed in the accounting and management profession, I did something that most people told me was brave – I married a divorced woman who had six children. I was married forty-one years before my wife’s death in 2016.
- DallasHoliFest – Festival Of Colors
- Kanchenjunga Base Camp trek
- LOW PRICE HAND SANITIZER IN INDIA
- SKA Metro Ville Noida Price List
- Oriental Herb Co | OHCO | Wholesale Herb Companies
- 4 Affordable Ways to Move Around the Country
- Translation, Notary, Affidavit & Asset Valuation in Uttara
- Landscaping Contractors Gold Coast, Paving Contractors Gold Coast | Invision
- Buy White Color Lotus Shape Brooch for Girls