To comply with the AIS 140 guidelines every commercial vehicle (with yellow number plate) will need to have a real-time GPS tracking system with emergency request buttons (panic/SOS buzzer).
Automotive Industry Standard 140 (AIS 140) is a set of standards published by Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) designed to build an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) specifically tailored to gain total control over public transportation system in India.
To find out how Letstrack AIS140 approved GPS Trackers can partner your business and help achieve greater efficiency do give us a missed call at +91-9069144750
- Vega Line Moving & Storage
- New Tata Nexon EV Car Price List In India
- Best Mobile App Development Companies Muscat
- How To Send Text Message From Computer
- Best Private Investigator In Hyderabad | Detective In Hyderabad
- Apex Visas Review | A V Immigration And Career Consultancy
- What Is Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)? And Why Is It Important.
- Raise Capital For Your Idea Through An ICO
- Buy Rose Pink Nail Paint Online | French Rose | Elenblu
- Peppermint Oil Manufacturer In Brazil – Fine Organics